Monday, August 24, 2009

Then I Came Back to Davao

I was able to set the course that had me returning to Davao after more than 5 years since the last time I've been here and this time... It's all about tourism... so this was a lot more fun...

Davao is such a big place being 6 times bigger than Metro Manila and its surrounded by mountainous terrains owning the tallest mountain in the country, Mt. Apo... It's also a haven of the rare Philippine Eagle and has nice resorts and beaches... I did appreciate the infinity pool view at Pearl farm... and also they have affordable food choices...

It was in the course of plotting my travel blog that I realized that I wasn't able to tour the place the first time I was there and wahlah... Month's after, I've been able to store some scenes in my memory bank that says Davao is one of the places that's worth your travel itinerary...

No comments: