Monday, May 2, 2011

Universally Singapore



I'm now back with my Annual Singapore trip for work but in a country that's so known for their workaholic mindset, I managed to find some time to unwind and reconnect with friends based in the city state. I guess, that's one of the attractions that never fade, friends who have are now based in Singapore that you get a chance to meet once again.

With the fast-track development in the city-state, there's always something new to visit or to do from a walk in Skypark in the Marina Bay Sands (a bit pricey) to mall hoping in City Hall and Orchard to enjoying chicken rice in food courts or the S$1 ice cream that I love to eat to the shifting MRT lanes to shopping like crazy and to a kid-for-a-day adventure at Universal Studios. I did look forward to Universal Studios this year as I missed my chance last year due to sold-out tickets. It was fun getting to see the characters you watch in animated flicks and hop from one show to another and try out some rides in between.

I also was able to run in Singapore streets and it was very run friendly as you can run in parks or wide sidewalks in complexes or just about anywhere but you just have the hit the roads early in the morning or late at night as the it's a bit hotter in this area. I really look forward to this visits I get in Singapore more on the people I get to meet and all the places to visits are just all added attractions.

No comments: