Monday, December 27, 2010

Look Up in the Sky


Baguio has shown a rapid deterioration over the years because it has become too urbanized yet it still owns a cool climate that makes it a haven for those who still want a get away. A center for education, a attraction for hordes of tourist and it has also attracted a lot of foreign population.

One area that has recovered its luster is Camp John Hay. I do enjoy breakfast at the Manor while overlooking the mountain terrains and the pine tree filled landscape. I was able to catch the new attraction during the Christmas Holiday... A tree top adventure. It's a bit pricey but if you want to have a thrilling ride, it's worth a try... Fly like superman... Glide like the silver surfer... Drop from the trees at an accelerated pace... Or just have a relaxing canopy ride... The rides are quite spaced away from each other so just trying it out, gives you a nature trekking adventure.

I'm quite happy that they thought of a tree-top adventure in Baguio and I just wonder what took them that long to come up with this idea. It could have been great to have this weekend alternative when I was still in Baguio. Anyway, I may get another shot as I head for home in a few days...

No comments: