Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bonjour Paris

It took me a quarter of a century before I really needed a passport and a Visa... I felt jinxed on foreign travel since every travel before this did not push through for some reasons... and here's my first foreign trip a 17 day stay in Paris... What could I ask more???

Even if this was work... I had the convenience of time and the ease of Metro transport to go around... Arc D' Triumph... Bateaux Moques... Champes Elysee... Eiffel Tower... Notre Dame... The Louvre... Versailles... Sacre Couer... Artist Village and Disneyland Paris... Our client also made sure that we'd be able to savor the wide variety of food in Paris...

It's been a good adventure... The walks... The food and the structures... and honestly, I'd like to come back to see the brighter lights of the Eiffel Tower... and the long sunny days that comes with spring and summer... and maybe catch the sun set at 11 pm or midnight...

No comments: