Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Traveling in the Center


I've been to Tarlac - Pampanga - Cabanatuan Area and somehow, it doesn't provide much recall on places I've been to... These three areas are in the center of the road going to Manila...

We did have a chance to see Expo Filipino while it was still available on our way back from our college field trip... Luisita Mall in Tarlac and also another mall in Cabanatuan... That's all of what I recall from back then... A few years ago on my first drive to Baguio, we did stop by Isdaan at Gerona, Tarlac and I did like how they conceptualize the place... Large structures... Floating structures... Fish Feeding... Nice array of food... Entertainment... Break Plates to release some stress on a wall... Fountains...

Obviously, I still have a lot more to explore in traveling in the center...

No comments: