Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cebu Cebu




I had my chance to go to Cebu in the middle term of my last year in college for a JPIA convention... It was my very first plane ride ever... Nothing much as this was a short visit... Taoist Temple... Larshan at Night... Magellan's Cross and just a tour around the city...

I got my chance to get back a few years after for an audit engagement and I realized that Cebu has several different personalities... The oldest city in the country with all its religious and historical edifice... A cosmopolitan city being the queen city of the South with the high end hotels and malls... and then there's the Tops where you can see the top view of the city... the food in Sutukil and Larshan... and then there are the numerous fine white sand beaches...

There's so much variety in this place called... Cebu...

No comments: