Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Place I Call Home

It's called the summer capital... the city of pines... the land where 'Penagbenga ' is celebrated... and where the climate is cool and the walks uphill... and for me, I call it simply as HOME...

What sets home apart... it will always be the climate.. the honest to goodness cab drivers that would return up to the last centavos of your change... the uphill climbs and the curvaceous roads... the lower cost way of life... the strolls in Session road... the high caliber of education... the family and the friends that has existed all this years...

The list could go on... after all, I do call this place home... the largest chunk of my life has been spent in the mountainous terrains of Baguio City...

I wanted to start a new section of my blogs which is just to focus on my other passion which is travel... and what best way to start it with than the place I call home...

No comments: