Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Second Home


When I started working, I ended up staying in Makati.. The business center in the Philippines... and aside from all the number of business based here... We also have the luxury malls that has provided a nice alternative to the warm weather during weekends...

Somehow, the key feature I like the place is it has two distinct identity... A busy hub during weekdays... and a slightly deserted city on weekends... Just a nice change of pace to break the busy day monotony that work brings... The malls are just a few minutes drive away... Nice restaurants... nice shops and all the walking room available shifting from one mall to another...

I'm now occupying a studio apartment room beside my sisters studio room and it's now my second home apart from my home town - Baguio...

No comments: